For Patients & Visitors
We want you to have an outstanding care experience.
All patients are expected to be an active participant in their health care by:
- Assuming responsibility for certain aspects of their care.
- Providing the health care team with a complete medical history including access to prior medical record.
- Preparing for their appointment by bringing a list of their medications and any questions or issues that they have with regard to their diagnosis and treatment.
- Following the Care Plan that the health care team has developed for them and communicating to the health care team any deviation from that plan.
- Contacting the clinic for advice before going to the Emergency Room for non-urgent conditions.
- Working with the care team to learn how to self-manage their care ed. Call and ask to speak to a patient navigator to help you through the process.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California CaliforniaCare HMO
- BCBS California PPO
- BCBS Florida BlueCare HMO
- BCBS Florida BlueSelect
- BCBS Florida NetworkBlue
- BCBS Florida Preferred Patient Care PPO
- Blue Shield California HMO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Coventry Florida – Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Coventry Florida – Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Pacificare HMO
- United Healthcare – Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare – Direct Options PPO
*Please call to confirm, subject to change